Role playing is defined as pretending to be someone else or pretending to be in a specific situation that you are not actually in at the time. It is used to assume the students attitudes, action, and discourse of (another), especially in a make-believe situation in an effort to understand a differing point of view or social interaction Students are divided into a number of groups of 6to 7 members in each group. They are assigned with a current social topic to present with innovative ideas & stage presentation.
MAD Show is an 'Advertisement Making Competition' for management students to showcase their creativity in Marketing products and services. Its objective is to acquaint the students about promotional strategies in marketing through advertisements. It comprises of humorous & conceptual ad presentation by the students. Students will act out on various advertisement script and ideas relevant for different sectors. All the teams will be given a time frame to showcase their talent.
• A team comprises of maximum 7 members.
• The participants will have to come prepared & present an advertisement for a product/service of their choice.
• Time allowed to present your prepared ad will be Max. 10 to 12 minutes.
• The ad prepared by the contestant must not contain any obscene words/any subject that hurts the feelings of a culture/language/religion/region.
• Negative marking for any disobedience of rules.
• The decision of the judge is final.
Fill The Below Form and Star Searching